Chris Miller is a maker and a minimalist. He writes about whatever catches his attention.
He is the community organizer for the Cleveland Minimalists.
He is a volunteer with CosmoQuest, a community of scientists and science educators working toward empowering the public through citizen science outreach and education.
His past endeavors include:
- He is one of the Co-Founders of Podiobooks.com
- He is a Parsec Award-nominated podcaster and was the producer and host of Unquiet Desperation, The Round Table Podcast, The Nanomonkeys Podcast, The Secret Lair, From Python Import Podcast, and Shadowdance.
- His vocal work has been featured in Escape Pod and Murder at Avedon Hill.
- He’s been a frequent guest on The Commandline Podcast.
- He is a meme, much to his eternal surprise.
- He is one of the authors of the Diomin RPG setting
- He has not yet been eaten by a grue.