Christopher T. Miller is a technologist, writer, speaker, and mentor. He's been working on the internet since 1995. He has not yet been eaten by a grue.
- Announcement: I’m working to bring Sparkbox’s Build Right: Sustainable Software Workshop to Cleveland early in 2020.
- Team Charter Workshop – as presented in my talk at PyOhio: Explicit is Better Than Implicit: Making Culture Visible with Team Charters
- The Bindlesack, a journal, updated irregularly
- Articles on Medium, on various topics
- CosmoQuest, Advisory Board Member (2013-2018)
- Podiobooks.com (2005-2012)
- The Round Table Podcast (2005-2007), exploring the monomyth in popular culture
- Shadowdance Podcast (2006-2008), discussion of nontraditional beliefs
- The Nanomonkeys Podcast(2006-2008), support for writers during NaNoWriMo
- The Secret Lair Podcast (2007-2009), friendly banter about geek culture
- From Python Import Podcast (2011-2012), interviews about and practice of using the Python programming language